What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude

Hi Hambo Fans, this is Juliana with a Thanksgiving project for you!

I made some "I am thankful for..." cards using the Digi Stamp: Wee Henry Turkey.

Using Microsoft Word, I used the crop tool to get just the parts of the image I needed.  The sentiments that come with this image are great for a variety of uses!

I added a few horizontal lines and an outline, and "Viola!" a worthwhile pre-dinner activity!

Here is the cover:















And here is one of the cards (one will be at each plate):

At our Thanksgiving celebrations, the crowd is always ready to eat before the dinner is ready.  This activity will keep the discussion focused on what is truly important.

I hope you have (or in Canada, had) a great Thanksgiving this year!!

~Juliana

Card Details: Image: Wee Henry Turkey from Hambo Stamps; Papers: blue, black, white and Kraft cardstock; Bristol paper; Coloring Medum: Copic Markers; Accessories:  Tab punch, corner rounder punch, foam tape, ribbon

4 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

This is such a cute idea!! I love it!
Judy

Monica Hunter said...

I agree - great idea! What a fun interactive project!

Jeannie said...

So adorable and everyone will just love it!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sherry Hickey said...

I have loved making place cards for Thanksgiving since I was little, and this is a really fabulous idea! Great work, Juliana!